Friday Fictioneers/ Rebel with a Cause

Rochelle Wisoff-Fields Friday Fictionerss challenges writers to write a complete story from being, middle and ending in 100 words or less, from the prompt picture. I'm taking her up on her challenge.

Copyright- Sandra Crook


“ Do you know this woman?”

  Elizabeth Snow’s bloody body, lay before me as I stood between the  detectives.

I could still feel her hand on my knee, the day I  hacked into the global health care network for her, so she could find a way to kill Cendercorp’s CEO for his crimes against humanity.

Cendercorp  announced yesterday that  they’re holding  Elizabeth  in connection to his murder, so how did she get here, in the middle of nowhere.


I knew Cendercorp  couldn’t  trace my hack, yet I felt guilty for turning my back on the woman of my dreams. “No.”

Join the fun. Friday Fictioneers

This is a revision.12/15/2014


Copyright © 2014 Glynis Rankin

3 comments:

  1. I'l admit to being a bit confused by this - it's not immediately clear that we're jumping into a flashback with the hand on the knee bit, but more, I wasn't clear whether the detectives are showing him a photo or a body. A little more setting would be nice.
    I like the mystery, though, I got the feeling this could be part of something much bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good story but I'm confused by the last para. Does it need rewriting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Glynis,

    I, too am confused by the last paragraph.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, you know what I want!