100 WCGU #120/ Frozen

Welcome
It's been a while, I know, but I'm back to writing in challenges. They have become a tool that I use to become a better writer. This week 100 Word Challenge for Grown Ups is the picture you see below. My 100 word story is called...Frozen

In the window of her tiny room, Analene’s pink Pointe shoe's color fades away daily.   They were a constant reminder of a dream that vanished away from her with each raspy breath. Cancer had frozen her body, but in her mind,  Analene was dancing.  
  She’s a Ballerina in a Classical Ballet, performing a strenuous Pas de deux, with her handsome and strong Danseur. He lifts her with grace and ease during this graceful choreography. Their near faultless Adagio is applauded by the audience full of Balletomane. She bows to them elated. 

 Analene died with a smile, and their echoing cheers.

Thank you...

Copyright © 2013 Glynis Rankin

2 comments:

Don't be shy, you know what I want!