The Woven Tale Press


I just got some wonderful news today, actually two, but I will talk about the other at a later date. 

 

So what is today's news? Well, the lovely people over at Woven Tale Press, told me that issue # 7 is finally out and that my Web Serial Debt is now a published piece. How wonderful is that? I'm just giddy over this good news. It has lighten the dark cloud that was hovering over me for the past few weeks.


If you have been following my Web serial, then you know I haven't added any recent post because frankly I was a bit at a loss, but with this news it has cause a resurgence of the heart of this story and  I will be adding new posts soon. 


Hey, want to read my story, then you can find it on page 17 of the magazine.  This is just so great!




Copyright © 2013 Glynis Rankin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, you know what I want!