I'm Pink





I’m Pink closer to red than magenta
 Detached myself from the placenta
Slapping old doctor for his sect
Disrespect of my midwife ancestors

I’m Pink not mauve or peach
A teacher who never preaches
With my freedom of speech
I beseech an open forum

I’m the Pink of my
Femininity that rules
When my man drools
Or act a fool
Shaking off any leech
That tries to suck me dry
Or cause my weakness

So what did you think,
That Pink was meek?
All sweet and upbeat
 That would shriek
At the sight of  a bug?
Didn’t you know?
I’ll morph Pink Ranger
And do Kung Ku on its ass

I’m pretty in Pink like
Powerpuff Girl Blossom
I drive a Pink Caddy
 And drink Pink gin
 I even pack a Pink Pistol
So I’ll be grinning
While I’m stealing

My religion is spiritual
My heart chakra Pink
Halfway through my penance
I’m the pink candle in an Advent wreath
The Pink of the deities
 Symbolizing pure love from above


  I’m Pink
Who birth the sun
In the morning skies
 The first light
That smites the night
  Inviting brothers colors
With their rich hue
to join me
Against dark blues

I’m that Pink
Strong when I have to
Soft when I’m not
Squashes, mess
Never stressed
Just truly blessed

Let the world come at me
I have thorns to defend
If it tries to tear me down
I don’t frown
My roots are deep
I’ll come back
Heaped in strength

I’m a loving Pink
In the middle of our sensual heat
Becoming wet between my many folds
Surrendering nectar to my pollinator
As my pinkness enfolds
 The whispering dome
That calls my lover home

I’m Pink
Don’t blink
I didn’t lip sync


Copyright © 2013 Glynis Rankin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, you know what I want!