Snip-it Sunday/ Blue Yonder

 This week's  Snip-it Sunday comes from my book of short stories Linger and other short stories. available at all the major Ebook sellers.



Excerpt from the  Blue Yonder
Blurb: 
One woman puts the age old question to the test. 'What would you do in the name of love?' Her answer just might surprise you.

Except

A deep sigh escaped me as well as any hope to glimpse beyond the deep Blue Yonder. I turned from the compelling expanse to face my faith, the house in red, black, and white.
I didn't hear the police tell me to stop and get on the ground. I never felt them manhandle me to the icy sand, placing me in handcuffs.

At that moment a flash crossed my awareness of sailing toward the Blue Yonder and its quiet peace while snuggled deep inside David's embrace.

Copyright © 2013 Glynis Rankin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, you know what I want!