100 WCGU/ Storm

100 WCGU
Challenge, just one hundred words to tell a story. I'm a Marvel Fan, so I thought why not a FanFiction. I hope you will enjoy Storm
Marvel



 A lightning strike put me in a coma and left an innate Lichtenberg scorched into my palm.  
 “I miss my home.” The figure sounded sad.   
“I’m sorry.”
“I’m sorry I fell from space,  generating an electrical storm.  I don’t know how you caught me.”
 That electrical bolt  should’ve killed me. “ You saved me.”
Saving my life weakened it, but my unconscious state was restoring us.   
 “You’ll be strong soon.” 
It didn’t respond right away. “  N'dare, in order for us to survive I had to fuse with you.”
 But even when I listened carefully… it's nonsense.   
“We’re becoming being.”
Not human, electrical, but simply Storm




Copyright © 2013-2014 Glynis Rankin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, you know what I want!