Ugh! Feedburner

So today I was told by a new reader to my blog that my Feed was not working. UGH!!!
I don't know how long its been down nor do I have a clue as to what happen. Feed-burner won't give me an explanation only that my feed would not register any of my new post. Not since I first registered with the systems. Now I don't know how many people tried to subscribe to my Feed , got a very old post , tried again and failed then just simple gave up. UGH!!
I wondered why my page views were up but my Feed count was so low. Why didn't anyone tell me before now?
Oh well, there is nothing I can do about it now. If anyone is interested,  Feed-burner has fixed the problem and now anyone can receive my updates. Hopefully, you guys that have enjoyed my blog will come back to subscribe to my feed.  I'm sorry about the problems.
Thanks